Easter at Home - An Online Easter Experience
1. Easter at Home Connection: Assistant General Superintendent Rick DuBose shares his heart with pastors for a successful Easter at Home during this quarantine. While the rest of the resources will help you do ministry, this video is designed to help fill your soul.
2. Easter at Home Message Outline: Rick has masterfully crafted a message outline which combines the hope of the Resurrection around Passover—a meal originally eaten with family in quarantine. This file is fully editable for you to add in your own stories and content, then deliver in a pre-recorded message or live with your congregation watching online.
1. Easter at Home Family Devotional: This is a brief video for the entire family to watch together before eating their Resurrection celebration meal. This video unpacks God’s provision of food to satisfy hunger and His provision of a savior to satisfy the soul. It ends with a salvation response, prayer, and blessing.
2. Easter at Home Family Discussion: This downloadable document can be a great supplement to a meal by facilitating God-centric discussions across the generations.
1. Easter at Home Children’s Lesson Ministry Components: These ministry components can be used in an online segment from your church to your families through YouTube, Facebook, or any other online delivery mechanism you choose. These components include: a themed countdown video, an interactive memory verse game, a lesson with Chuck the Duck, a Bible lesson video which features “God restores relationships,” and graphics to help promote to your congregants all week long.
To help connect congregations across the nation, please encourage your families to post images on social media of their church services, the family meal, and any other creative celebration ideas by using the hashtag #EasterAtHome.
- Easter at Home - Sermon
- Easter at Home - Family Devotional
- Easter at Home - Kids Resources
- Easter at Home - Graphics
Don't miss Infinitely More, a new sermon series designed for your church to utilize in the seven weeks from Easter to Pentecost!